Jerusalem Dove Wall Hanging
- Embedded with gems, antique silver plated, and red enamel paint.
- Suitable as a gift for a home, office or even a classroom.
- A perfect gift for men or women, get them a special gift from Israel. This product is designed and handmade in Israel.
- This product is designed and manufactured in Israel, shipped from Florida, USA.
- Pendant size: 15 x 10 cm / 5.9" x 4" (not including length with string that can be adjusted)
- Jerusalem Dove & Pomegranate Wall Hanging Pendant embedded with gems antique silver plated and red enamel paint pomegranates.
- 3 photos feature this dove traveling throughout Israel on my trek to explore the handmade works there! One photo is near Tzfat the other is on a Moshav where these items are handmade.
Symbolism in this piece
The overall shape of this piece is a Dove and within many religions the dove serves a number of symbolic purposes. From the first use of the Dove in story of Noah after the flood to many Christian and Pagan symbols this shape is a universal symbol of peace and love.
- The piece also features the outline of the skyline or symbolic images of the city of Jerusalem with the words Jerusalem engraved beside it.
- Additionally the bottom charms feature pomegranates, a favorite charm of mine. The first pomegranate is full while the other two are hollow. The pomegranate is a symbol of plenty and fertility. The fruit is bursting with color, flavor, and many seeds leading to the uniqueness and desirability of the fruit.
- This piece is a beautiful and meaningful work of art for anyone who has traveled or aspires to travel to Jerusalem.
*Each item is handmade so slight variations may occur between pieces.