Charoset Dish - Passover Seder Plate Addition
A beautiful gift to enhance your Seder table and make your Seder plate look great this Passover, featuring an apple design on the top that sticks up. Truly a symbolic item that you would love to have at your Pesach seder dinner.
- Charoset, haroset, or charoses is a sweet, dark-colored paste made of fruits and nuts eaten at the Passover Seder. The color and texture is meant to be symbolic of the mortar or clay that the Ancient Israelites used when they were slaves in Egypt. This dish is a perfect way to serve your Charoset this Pesach!
- The item arrives with glass dish on which the Charoset sits perfectly and will fit on any seder plate.
- Made using a unique etching technique invented in Israel.
- Has the Hebrew word, חֲרֽוֹסֶת, Charoset on the cover.
- Metal plated with 24K gold or sterling silver.